We care about our environment
We are dedicated to giving our customers the most thorough and highest quality car wash while maintaining a level of integrity and care for our environment. We care deeply about the adverse effects of using harsh chemicals found in soaps and detergents, the use of oil in cars, and the need for kleener, greener energy solutions. That’s why at Kleen-N-Green, we have found the utmost in quality products such as ECO Boxes by Pennzoil, green waxes for cars, and environmentally friendly soaps and detergents from Simoniz Products.
Kleen-N-Green has also taken the time to make these services accessible to all by keeping generous hours of business both during the week and on weekends, as well as offering special promotions and discounts. We want everyone to feel great about coming to Kleen-N-Green for their car wash services, oil changes, and detailing services.
We are staffed by local folks, that live and work in your community, we consistently support annual charitable promotions, such as Wounded Warriors and Veterans Day fund raisers.
What makes Kleen-N-Green, green?
- We have invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in becoming more energy efficient.
- We use water based soaps and detergents by Simoniz Products- an environmentally friendly alternative to acid based soaps and we are certified green by Simoniz Products.
- We have chosen to use EnviroWaste to process our waste oil. What we dont burn for heat in our facility they extract from our retention tank and dispose of it in an environmentally friendly way!
- We collect & recycle hundreds of cans & bottles
- We sell green products and encourage you to try our green kleeners and air fresheners
- We have replaced nozzles & sprays with more efficient water dispensers throughout the car wash, reducing the water we use by 10%
- We have installed automatic sensors to turn off lights inside & out when not in use
- Our ice melting crystals are made of all green materials, no salt or harmful agents(and it’s green too!)
- We recycle all used oil filters with EnviroWaste
- We have replaced the cloth used to Kleen your car with innovative new cloth made from recycled products, the newest technology proven to kleen better!
- We will begin installing solar panels this year to further reduce our carbon footprint
What you can do to help the environment?
The single most important thing you can do to help become more green is STOP WASHING YOUR OWN CAR! Driveway washing wastes a lot of water! The run off from soaps can harm the environment.
- Use fuel effecient oils to keep your car running Kleen!
- Buy and use our green products
- Dispose of your cans and bottles in our recycle containers